Monday, September 25, 2006

Today's Political Blog Updates











Well I may have spoken too soon on Bush's fading approval bounce. His new average is around 44-43 a 7 point bouce from late August and early September. Also with Bush's slow comeback comes better numbers for his party. In the last poll on who people would vote for the GOP and the democrats are dead even. The emocrats shouldn't count their chickens before they hatch. It does look though that they will takeover the U.S. House but I believe the GOP will slightly hold on to the U.S. Senate. Maybe in 2008 after they lick their wounds they will be back in total control.

My Poll is now entering week #2 with a very successful turnout. it has nearly doubled the votes I recieved in my last poll. Day #3 of the McCain Lead. He has formed the largest lead in the history of my poll with about a 3 point lead. Giuliani is tending to lose more and more votes. Chuck Hagel is still standing very well in a distant 3rd, and is in my opinion the only one that can beat McCain besides Giuliani. Keep voting you still have 2 weeks to vote in the poll.

The Most Recent Results for my poll
(R)John McCain 18.90%
(R)Rudolph Giuliani 16.54%
(R)Chuck Hagel 10.24%
(R)Condi Rice 7.09%
(R)Mitt Romney 6.30%
(R)George Allen 6.30%
(R)Mike Huckabee 4.72%
(R)Newt Gingrich 4.72%
(R)Sam Brownback 4.72%
(R)Bill Frist 0.79%
(R)George Pataki 0.79%

No comments: