Saturday, September 16, 2006

Today's Political Highlights. My Poll: Giuliani vs. McCain







Today in politics President Bush's low poll numbers are starting to climb. This could be thanks to his 9/11 speeches and the anniversary of that terrible tragedy. In my new poll Giuliani and McCain are fighting it out in a tie vote for who would you choose as the GOP presidential candidate. Huckabee is in 2nd with Gingrich and Hagel slightly traling in 3rd. My poll seems to have attracted some Democrats who have selected "None of the Above". To them I say I will create a democratic poll after my GOP poll. To ultimately finish these sequence of polls I will compare the winner of both polls to see who you think should be president.

The Current results for my poll
(R)John McCain 21.62%
(R)Rudolph Giuliani 21.62%
(R)Mike Huckabee 10.81%
(R)Newt Gingrich 8.11%
(R)Chuck Hagel 8.11%
(R)Condi Rice 5.41%
(R)Mitt Romney 5.41%
(R)Sam Brownback 2.70%
None of the Above 16.22%

Mitt Romney winner of my Greatest Governor in America Poll is stuggling in this poll at a tie for 6th place.

Recent Midterm Election Polls

Missouri U.S. Senate Race
(Rasmussen Reports)
(D)Claire McCaskill 45%
(R)Jim Talent 42%

(SurveyUSA)
(D)McCaskill 48%
(R)Talent 47%

Montana U.S. Senate Race
(Rasmuseen Reports)
(D)Jon Tester 52%
(R)Conrad Burns 43%

Texas State Governor Race
(Rasmuseen Reports)
(R)Rick Perry 33%
(I)Carole Strayhorn 22%
(D)Chris Bell 18%
(I)Kinky Friedman 16%

Texas U.S. Senate Race
(Rasmussen Reports)
(R)Kay Bailey Hutchison 58%
(D)Barbara Ann Radnofsky 32%


Washington U.S. Senate Race
(Rasmussen Reports)
(D)Maria Cantwell 52%
(R)Mike McGaverick 35%

Virginia U.S. Senate Race
(Rasmussen Reports)
(R)George Allen 50%
(D)Jim Webb 43%

Florida State Governor Race
(SurveyUSA)
(R)Charlie Crist 49%
(D)Jim Davis 41%
Others 1%

Florida U.S. Senate
(SurveyUSA)
(D)Bill Nelson 53%
(R)Katherine Harris 38%

That is all for today

No comments: