Sunday, October 22, 2006

2006 Midterm Election Update #8: Thank You President Bush for your years of service!














15 days and counting till the election day of the year 2006. This will be the last election of the Bush presidentcy and will decide the fate of the rest of the president's term in office. If the GOP some how gets a miracle like catching Osama Bin Laden and holds on to congress the rest of the Bush years should be the same and maybe his numbers will improve. If the Democrats takeover both or just one houses of congress it will become a war between the President and Congress. The Democrats will most likely file articles of impeachment for the president and humilate him and his presidency. After coming out of the impeachment Bush will become very torn from the office and probably will be joyous to get out! I think Bush will become another Carter and will be more popular out of office than in. I for one have to applaud the presdent for handling the turmoil he has gone through and just want to say thanks for his past 6 years of service as President. I am probably the only one that is saying this about the president. I am not saying I totally agree with the president, but I do admire that he sticks with what he says and believes no matter what. No update on the Midterm races and I am thinking about cutting the Democratic Poll short and giving a hiatus in my polls for a while to move my full attention on 2006 midterm elections.

No comments: