Monday, October 02, 2006

Poll Update: The clock is widing down and only 12 more votes till I reach my goal!












Today leaves only 4 more days to vote in my poll until the closing of my GOP Presidential Poll. Also in 4 days is the premiere of my Dem. Presidential Poll. That poll will end on October 29th, 2006 at 10pm eastern time. On that day The General Election Poll comparing the winners of the poll to see who you choose as the next president will air. I will ultimately end these series of presidential polls on Nov. 24th, 2006 at 10pm. After that a brief Hiatus will occur of polls until around Christmas when we will end my series of Polls with the Greatest President Poll. Today's update for my poll is McCain seems to be regaining a strong lead. He use to be neck and neck with Hagel by he now has a very slim 2 point lead. Giuliani seems to of ended his brief session of momentum and George Allen continues to gain in numbers. He is definately one to watch. Condi Rice has recieved a slight bounce along with Bill Frist, but both are unlikely to win my poll. Mitt Romney, Winner of my Greatest Governor Poll is still trailing badly. To make a brief change is subjects I just wanted to say Vice President Dick Cheney visited my hometown of Casper, Wyoming today! This is his 2nd visit this year and the 1st I was lucky enough to meet him! Coming Soon! 4 more interviews with 2008 presidential candidates. That is all for today!

No comments: