Saturday, October 14, 2006

Poll Update for Today: Details on Warner not running

















Well former Virginia State Governor Mark Warner has deided not to run for president in 2008, and he is the front runner in my new 2008 Democratic Presidential Poll. He will remain in the poll and if he advances to face McCain in my General Poll he shall also remain. I still would like to see the opinion of Mark Warner so keep on voting for him. His dropping out hasn't effected his showing in my poll and the other Warner Bloggers are still working to get him to run. This came as a real suprise to many. Warner had made several trips to early presidential contests, including Iowa and NH. He also put together a team for his campaign. He even raised alot of money for a possible White House bid. Others are gaining on Warner in my poll, but he is still winning by a huge landslide in my poll.

No comments: