Friday, November 03, 2006

IT IS OVER! BAYH WINS!



















Indiana U.S. Senator, and Fmr. Governor Evan Bayh had won my Democratic Presidential Poll and has earned the right to face off against John McCain in my General Election Poll. John Edwards followed in a close second and Russ Feingold in third.

Politics-Central Democratic
Presidential Poll Final Results
(D)Evan Bayh 14%
(D)John Edwards 13%
(D)Russ Feingold 13%
(D)Mark Warner 12%
(D)Wesley Clark 11%
(D)Dave Freudenthal 8%
(D)Al Gore 8%
(D)Hillary Clinton 8%
(D)Joe Biden 5%
(D)Mike Gravel 5%
(D)John Kerry 4%

As I said earlier Evan Bayh will face off against my GOP poll winner John McCain to see who you would choose as the next president of the United States. Sorry about the hiatus, I have been busy campaigning for my candidates.

No comments: