Friday, July 20, 2007

My Radio Show Politics-Central On Air Schedule.

Well I have just completed my first test show so we are a go in our show. My First show is so far confirmed to be Friday August 10th, 2007 1:00 pm MT Time 2:00 pm Central Time 3:00 pm Eastern Time 12:00 am. Expected to attend are Independent Presidential Candidate Steve Adams and my grandfather, Retired Teacher and Former Town Councilman James Acher. My State Representative Lisa Shepperson is invited but she hasn't confirmed that she will attend. Okay here's the call in number for everyone:

1-(646)-716-8267

If you wish to listen to the show go to:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/politics-central

I will have the show on this site after if completes so you can listen to it then.

Other Shows:

August 18th, 2007 at 1:00pm?. Then we are expected to have U4prez and politics1.com bloggers on the show and possibly Sen. Mike Enzi's Grant and Project Coordinator Richard Hawley.

August 25th or Sept 1st, 2007 at 1:00 pm?. A possible u4prez candidate debate?

No comments: