Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Show's official premiere is tomorrow!

My Online Talk Show Politics-Central On Air premieres tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

When: Wed. 25th, 3:00pm Est 2:00pm CT 1:00pm Mt and 12:00 pm PC.

Who: 2010 Democratic Candidate for Governor of Idaho, Lane Startin, This is Politics Host, Ben Miller, and Daniel Myers Live Host, Daniel Myers along with myself.Where: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/politics-central

What: Interviewing Startin and Discussing the the YouTube Debates.Call-in 1-646-716-8267
Note: Only 2 lines to be on the show will be open.

Come and Listen to the show.

My show had 20 listeners, and to those who are about to listen, right before I mention bringing in our guests there are 5 minutes of dead time. Please skip ahead to the interview. We are sorry for the inconveinence.

No comments: